You can donate to Jeff on his website if he helped lift your spirits.
Sent in that someone found online:
– 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
– The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
– Day 17 at home and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”
– Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???
– I never thought the comment “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6 foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
– Me: Alexa what’s the weather this weekend? Alexa: It doesn’t matter – you’re not going anywhere.
– You think it’s bad now? In 20 years our country will be run by people homeschooled by day drinkers.
– This virus has done what no woman has been able to do … cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men at home!!!
– Do not call the police on suspicious people in your neighborhood! Those are your neighbors without makeup and hair extensions!
– I swear my fridge just said “what the heck do you want now?”
– Quarantine has turned us into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told “no” if we get too close to strangers, and we get really excited about car rides.
Pittsboro Presbyterian Church
95 East Street (physical address)
PO Box 713 (mailing address)
Pittsboro NC 27312
Please contact us for a call or appointment during Covid-19 restrictions
Worship Service (during Covid-19 restrictions)
Worship on facebook Live Sunday 11am
Kids Song and Storytime Facebook Live Sundays 10:30am
© Copyright 2020 Pittsboro Presbyterian Church